1. Non-woven gauze mask, is the most basic mask, using simple gauze composition, poor ventilation, but the filtering effect is obvious, can effectively block and the outside world "exchange", a wide range of applications, the lack of professional isolation effect, so can not achieve the medical or targeted role, often used in the food sales industry.
The main reason for this is that it is the basic structure of the gauze mask, some of which will be specially processed on the gauze according to the different roles of the application sites.
3. Medical mask, this is targeted to some stronger, mainly used in hospitals, disinfection places, the characteristics are also very obvious, most are disposable, mainly to block germs, of course, in the hospital doctors and nurses daily wear a mask and attending physician surgery mask is not the same.
4. PM2.5 mask, this is considered more popular in today's society, with the frequent smog pollution weather, in the daily road can often see, wearing PM2.5 mask passersby, this is designed to filter PM2.5 particles, of course, in other places can also be used, seems to be a bit too big and small.
5. Activated carbon mask, specifically used to absorb odor mask, applied to some of the particularly stringent odor requirements of the place, such as cleaning up garbage when wearing a similar mask, similar to a specific role for the purpose of the mask as well as dust masks, gas masks, anti-lacquer masks and so on.
6. N95 mask: N95 mask was born in the "SARS" special period, certified by the U.S. NIOSH certification and European FFP2 certification, a higher degree of protection against respiratory infectious diseases. However, N95 masks are thicker, less breathable, and less comfortable to wear, and are generally only used by doctors for the diagnosis and treatment of highly infectious diseases. This mask is one of the nine NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) certified anti-particle masks. "N" means unsuitable for oily particles (the fumes from frying are oily particles, while the droplets from people talking or coughing are not oily); "95" means that under the testing conditions specified in the NIOSH standard, the filtration efficiency reaches the following levels N95 is not a specific product name. As long as the product meets the N95 standard and has been reviewed by NIOSH, it can be called an "N95-type mask".
Shanghai Toptaki Medical Technology Co., Ltd. is a specially approved mask manufacturer in Shanghai to combat the global outbreak of the new coronavirus. The company is located in Jinshan District, Shanghai, and its TTM masks meet the domestic standards of GB2626-2006 and EN149:2001 + A1:2009 and have obtained CE certification and FDA registration. Currently, TTM has introduced many new high-speed mask machines with a daily production capacity of about 300,000 FFP2 (KN95) masks. If you want to get more information about good quality masks, please contact us.